Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes..

So, recently I was muckin' around with ping.fm. It is a neat little service which allows you to update your status on many social network websites such as MySpace, Facebook, Hi5, Bebo, Yahoo360, and many others. It can also update your status on IM clients such as AIM, GoogleTalk, YahooIM, etc.

It also has a feature for doing microblogs. Mini versions of full-blown ramblings will now appear on my little corner of the web. I'm debating if I'm going to keep posting them here. I love technology!

So, for now you'll see full-blown blogs as well as status updates, microblogs, etc. You'll be able to see answers to the questions, "what are you doing" and "what are you thinking" as I post to my MySpace and Facebook. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

 
Tornado Rainbow Triangle