Saturday, September 15, 2007

Greenspan: "The Iraq war is largely about oil."


Finally! How refreshing!

Former Federal Reserve Chairman Greenspan has put together his memoirs. His book, "The Age of Turbulence: Adventures in a New World" is scheduled for release Monday. In it, he apparently bashes some of President W's policies. Read about Greenspan's book and comments here.

By the way: did anyone catch W's address? I thought he made a statement like, "I support troop reductions but we must keep enough troops there to protect U.S. interests."

Coincidence that oil is among the U.S. interests in the region? I wish I knew the context of Greenspan's statement about the war. The only thing that can make this more interesting is to watch how many people quote this online.

"I am saddened that it is politically inconvenient to acknowledge what everyone knows: the Iraq war is largely about oil."

No comments:

 
Tornado Rainbow Triangle