Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Bullies Beaten By Pink

Here's a story that falls under the "hope for the future" category. I confess I'm not a fan of the color pink and I've been picked on for my "anti-pink" attitudes. ;) Seriously, I just don't like the color but on some people it does look nice.

According to the bullies at this school I must not be gay -- "pink on a male (is) a symbol of homosexuality."

Umm.. right.

To summarize: a new freshman at a high school gets beat up by bullies just for wearing a pink shirt. This elicited a response from a couple seniors who wanted to peacefully protest the bullying. They got students and faculty to wear pink in response, and the bullies childishly threw hissy fits about the whole situation.

Read more here.

No comments:

 
Tornado Rainbow Triangle