Monday, January 7, 2008

Touch by HTC versus Apple iPhone

I finally jumped on the bandwagon and purchased a smartphone. I must confess I did consider getting the Apple iPhone. I found out right away about its irreplaceable battery. This was a complete turnoff so I stayed clear. I later saw a commercial for the Windows Mobile based Touch. When I finally got my hands on one, well.. I couldn't resist.

Then, I was curious: what complaints have people had about these two phones? I checked and quickly found web sites dedicated to complaining about the iPhone. The Touch? It is a phone Microsoft bashers love to hate, yet sites dedicated to complaints about this little wonder have yet to crop up.

See for yourself, and make your own opinion:

Google Search: iPhone complaint

Google Search: HTC Touch Complaint

No comments:

 
Tornado Rainbow Triangle